I suggest you ...

PLEASE..get rid of the banner ad (for the Post Gazette unlimted digital access) that now is at the bottom of the website.....

41 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ray orowetzray orowetz shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • GregGreg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree! This banner on every single page is quite annoying. Advertising once is fine but when you shove it in my face constantly it will make me never come back.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for the notice . . . its good to realize that there is no improvement to the user experience if I were to sign up.

• Herb FrohneHerb Frohne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

subscribed to Digital Subscription and had first month debit charge already, but that lousy nag banner is still at the bottom of the page and articles. I don't see any real advantage to the Digital subscription it the page is still the same as it was when I wasn't subscribed.

• kenken commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I entirely agree... at least find a way to remove it if -- as I do -- one already has a paid subscription.

• Debbie HenslerDebbie Hensler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, it it soooo annoying!!!!!!!!!! Takes up way too much space. Put it in a box on the right it you need to leave it on the pabe.

Feedback and Knowledge Base