I suggest you ...

Did you ask your subscribers before you eliminated the week long TV guide? Very disappointed this morning to learn it has been discontinued

27 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    C. C.C. C. shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

28 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

WHY ? WHY WOULD YOU ELIMINATE THE WEEKLY TV guide? My 90 year old mom is lost without it. Listen to your customers !!!! They are your pay check !

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please bring back the tv guide, my elderly clients really need those.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please bring back the Sunday TV guide. Discontinued - really?

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

The TRIB just got rid of their printed TV week since it no longer competes with the P-G.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please bring back the weekly TV Guide in the Sunday newspaper.

• Judy G.Judy G. commented  · 

I agree with the readers who are asking for the weekly TV magazine to be brought back on Sundays. I am forced to get the Post-Gazette now that the Trib is no longer printing papers for my area. I am paying as much for just the Sunday paper, as I was for 7-days of the Trib. Like a previous reader stated-the TV section is impossible to find on the Post-Gazette website.

• Gary BarnettGary Barnett commented  · 

Please bring back the weekly TV magazine in the Sunday paper!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I haven't seen anything mentioned in the paper about eliminating the Weekly tv magazine. So disappointed that it wasn't in the paper today. I used that tv section every day. Why don't they do a poll to see how many people use it.

• Fred DudakFred Dudak commented  · 

I just ordered the PG since I can no longer get the Tribune and thought they forgot to put in the TV guide. From reading the below comments, I guess they quit including one months ago. Very very disappointed. Was a sad day for me when the Tribune stopped doing a printed paper. Big loss. PG much more expensive and much less quality.

• Anonymous commented  · 

It's bad enough that my paper is not delivered on to my
        Driveway, but out on the street is too much.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I canceled and now get the TRIB because the TRIB STILL HAS the TV guide for the week!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am finding that I am not reading the Sunday paper, although I kept on taking it even after the Tv guide disappeared. I am sick especially of Connie Schultz and her sappy column. I am a long time Democrat, but her sycophancy for HR C is beyond the pale. If the Trib has a tv Guide, I will probably switch. Is the advice column that used to appear on the back of the employment section gone too? I am wondering about what kind of research you did that led you to think that taking away the tv section was a good idea. Can you stop paying Connie Shultz and give us back the tv schedule?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Very disappointed that the TV guide is no longer in the Sunday paper. I rely on this guide so I can plan what to watch or not plus the new programs that are to be on!!! Regardless of technology, there are still people that DO NOT, believe it or not, have access to a computer and cannot use the guide on their remote. I personally WANT the TV guide for many reason. I AM a subscriber to the Post-Gazette everyday,and would like it back.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Obviously this is as usual the PPG doesn't care about there readers or what they want regardless what they pay! The PPG is a left winged paper who does what it wants to do! REMEMBER READERS YOU DO NOT MATTER!

• GBGB commented  · 

Take this to the top! Here is email for PG Executive Editor David Shribman: dshribman@post-gazette.com -- Mr. Shribman's email is public knowledge, listed at the end of his Sunday Forum (page 3 of Forum section) column. Send your message directly to Dave!

• Anonymous commented  · 

One of the main reasons we continued to get the hardcopy of the Sunday paper was because of the TV Guide. It shows a great lack of understanding of who your hardcopy audience is. I guess you are indifferent to loosing customers.

• GBGB commented  · 

Got the Sunday Trib newspaper (yes, newsPAPER), with the TV supplement. TV and Comics, that's what the Trib supplement says. Yes, it's the paper book that's loved and needed to sit down, put the feet up, relax, make notes, fold it up and set near the TV set for daily review. That's what it's all about, baby!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I keep trying to find it online as the paper said but either I'm really stupid or it's on the website! My subsciption rates go up but I get less of a paper. Having the tv guide on my endtable was quick and easy to scan to what might be on. I can't find it on the website and in the paper just says the weeknight.
        What about morning and afternoon - especially on the weekends!

• Dave StrobelDave Strobel commented  · 

Why didn't you notify your customers about discontinuing the TV guide. I've been a very long time customer. I'll be switching to the Trib.

• Pat VannelliPat Vannelli commented  · 

why was the TV magazine discontinued??? Any possibility of it coming back?

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base