I suggest you ...

Anyone else upset about the "New" policy concerning stoppage of vacation credits for delivery?

I cannot believe that PG will no longer credit your account when you stop delivery for vacations...A money grab..pure and simple...You will pay for papers that you will not get..Oh...You CAN get them,,They will hold and then deliver a weeks woth..or two weeks worth...

Great customer appreciation..PG!!!

25 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

This is what happens when there is no competition. Unlike cable companies, waste collection companies, etc, that finds it reasonable and fair to value customers, the P-G (once again) finds a way to to put profit ahead of customer appreciation. Shame on the P-G!

• Sean Deneen commented  · 

I just cancelled our subscription because of this policy. Can't believe they charge you for something they don't deliver.

• Scott Kirschler commented  · 

Yes, I am upset with the vacation non credit policy. So now I am paying for a service that I don't receive. Oh yes , I can get the weeks paper saved so I can look at stale news. And when I do go on vacation, even though I am a customer, I only get 15 reads of an article online. This shows how bad the newspaper business is getting to be.

• Amy Kellman commented  · 

Yes, I believe in credit where credit is due. The last thing I want after a week's vacation is to go through a stack of old newspapers. If we are "valued customers" rescind this new policy. I already know one customer (not me---yet) who said she'd cancel altogether.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Been loyal customer for over 40 years and for the first time I will be looking to cancel subscription and check out competitor. Is the goal to eliminate delivery altogether and go to computer only?.

Feedback and Knowledge Base