I suggest you ...

Salute Alajandra Vilinueva for taking a brave stand.

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Bill wall shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • John McLean commented  · 

It's a sad day for Steeler's fans everywhere. Tomlin has no guts nor the brains worthy of a leader. He should have told the team America is not just a country; it is an idea symbolizing what is right and good in the world, and the best chance we all have of defeating the evil that menaces civilized people in every dark corner of the planet. Sure we have problems but Americans working together can surmount any adversity. Working together is the key to team success, not allowing differences to divide and weaken our potential to succeed! Bravo Alejandra Villanueva!

• Anonymous commented  · 

So its okay to express your opinion on standing for the anthem but, according to Mike Tomlin, only if it is as a team and his point of view. Shameful - his team sucks and this is what he takes on. Maybe he should ask Alajandra what it is like to face an armed enemy and defend Tomlins right to be an ass.

• Lawrence Stone commented  · 

I commend Alajandra for being a true hero. I have been a Steelers fan since the Rogel days and have loved them in good times and bad and was never ashamed of them until yesterday. I am a sevent-six year old disabled American veteran and took the same oath Mr. Vilinueva took. I salute him for honoring that oath. Army Strong!

Feedback and Knowledge Base